Senior Independent Services
- Senior-focused educational presentations
- Natural-oriented nutrition and wellness advice
- Meal preparation
- Advocacy/support for medical appointments
- Kind, positive companionship
- Organizing your living space
- One time or ongoing support, based on your needs
- Eugene-Springfield area
In-home care – Supporting your independence where you live…
I work with seniors to create an individualized plan of support services that may include: meal planning, shopping and meal preparation. I am also glad to provide professional guidance about natural health and how to make choices that support your wellness goals. I am available for in-home visits, telephone and email consultations.
I am a Certified Nutritional Consultant and earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of Oregon, majoring in Family and Human Services. Over many years, I have enjoyed working with adults and families to provide social service support. I also earned my First-Aid, CPR and AED (Automated External Defibrillators) certification.* | More about my training->>
I welcome client-employers who wish to pay for services privately.
I look forward to working with you to maintain your independence and reach your wellness goals.
Recent senior-focused educational presentation:
Nutrition and Healthy Habits for your Brain (PDF) – a natural health, life-long learning slide presentation valuable for ALL ages! I am happy to create custom presentations on wellness topics of interest.
Advice and guidance from a gentle, holistic perspective
* First-Aid/CPR certification provided by American Heart Association; current as of October 2019.